SEA has a long history in providing technical support to key customers. Working closely with our partners, both in the civil and military domains we tailor our approach to individual customer requirements. Services include generation of Capability Requirement, User Requirement and System Requirement Documentation, technical studies into architecture options for a range of operational sonars and communication systems; training needs analysis, human factors, simulation and modelling.
Through a programme of systematic design, validation, verification trials and experienced project management, we ensure our customers are rewarded with systems that are delivered to time and budget.
- Management Strategy and Plans
- Concept Studies
- ITT Generation and Tender Assessment Support
- Obsolescence and Open Architecture Studies
- Systems Engineering and Systems Integration Studies
- Human Factors and Training
- Simulation and Modelling
- Performance Modelling
- Safety Management and Safety Case Production