SEA has an enviable reputation for solving wide-ranging Air Systems engineering challenges, particularly issues relating to all aspects of Airworthiness in the post-Haddon-Cave era.
This capability is delivered through carefully selected subject matter experts, including Chartered Air Engineers, Chief Aircraft Design Engineers, Project Team Leaders, Type Airworthiness Authorities and Engineer Authorities.
SEA Air Systems (formerly an operating division of Systems Consultants Services - SCS) offers a wide range of capabilities.
Please contact us to learn more about:
- Independent Technical Evaluation
- Integrated Test, Evaluation & Acceptance
- Certification & Qualification
- Airworthiness & Safety Management
- Information & Knowledge Management
- Logistics Solutions