We are looking for a Semi Skilled Production Technician to provide support to the Production and Engineering operations at our Barnstable Site
This role will be responsible for General assistance in Mechanical and Electrical work.
The ideal Candidates should have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Basic mechanical fitting and assembly.
- Polymer moulding processes.
- Hand soldering.
Experience in the following areas would be an advantage:
- Electrical component handling and identification.
- Wire size and type identification.
- Detail wiring.
All Candidates should be capable of the following:
- good communications both oral and written.
- possess good practical skills
- be used to working in an electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
- be educated to NVQ3, ONC or equivalent.
- have a flexible and responsible attitude to working within a team environment.
- attention to detail is essential, requiring the minimum level of supervision.
- Understanding of Microsoft based programmes would be an advantage.
Job Added: 14 February 2017
View all current vacancies at SEA
To apply for this position please email:
Don't forget to attach your CV and include 'Production Technician (Semi Skilled)' as the email subject