SEA offers 25 days annual leave; flexibility to buy or sell annual leave; and flexible start and finish times enabling you to maintain an effective work/life balance.
Finally you can prepare for your future by joining our group pension plan and also have the opportunity to take advantage of our private medical health scheme, creating peace of mind for you and your family in an emergency situation.
We believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work and, in keeping with this philosophy, we provide our staff with competitive salaries and many other benefits:
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to private medical health insurance
- Employee discounts via the SEA rewards gateway
- Life assurance policy of 4 times annual salary
- Contractual hours: 37.5 per week and flexibility in start and finish time, core hours: 09.30 – 16.00 Mon – Thurs and 09.30 – 13.00 Fri
- Bonus for writing publications, recruitment rewards and weekend working bonus
- Company car scheme
- Annual appraisal process
- Bistro on site – homemade food available
- Shower facilities if employee wants to walk / cycle to work
- Free tea, coffee, water, cordials
- Free car parking
SEA provides engineering and software design services to Government agencies, leading industrial prime contractors, and academia. We employ high-calibre staff and place our emphasis on quality of service, innovation, flexibility and a creative approach to problem solving.
Our sites offer pleasant surroundings and are easily accessible from the centres of Bath and Bristol. All offices are modern with lifts, shower facilities and free parking. Most of the offices are equipped with air conditioning and you can be assured that you will be sat in an area with natural light. The majority of workstations are in open plan areas and they are populated with good IT equipment, individual telephone extensions and Internet access.
If you are interested in joining our team, please get in touch