- Department: HR
- Job Location: Beckington
- Reports to: HR & Business Services Director
- Type: Permanent
You will be expected to take full responsibility for all aspects of company security, ensuring compliance with the standards required for a company working within the Defence sector.
Whilst this role is based in Beckington, you will also be required to travel to and work from our sites in Bristol and Barnstaple.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the physical security of all company sites
- Responsible for staff vetting and personnel security administration
- Act as the Data Protection Lead for GDPR
- Provide guidance to project teams regarding security standards and expectations
- Be Crypto Custodian for one site but ensuring compliance across the business (training will be provided if required)
- Keeping up to date with the latest security standards
- Attend annual DISA conferences and regional meetings
- Ensure the access control system is administered and maintained
- Ensure CCTV and security systems are functional and maintained (working with Facilities teams)
- Ensure classified documents and cryptographic material are dealt with correctly including mustering, destruction and transportation.
- Solid experience of working within the defence industry, dealing with all aspects of security requirements and working with DVA, ISS and DD SY
- Organised and able to carry responsibility
- Capable of organising and auditing other areas of the business
- In depth knowledge of MOD industry standards
- Either DV Cleared or capable of achieving it
- Knowledge of GDPR requirements and how to ensure compliance
- Crypto Custodian trained
- Good IT skills, especially with Microsoft Office programs.
Interested in this role?
Please send your CV and covering letter to: