- Department: Production
- Job Location: Barnstaple
- Reports to: Test & Inspection Team Leader
- Type: Fixed Term
An Electrical Inspector’s role has become available for a minimum of 6 months to help clear some backlog within the Inspection department and to provide additional resource for future planned deliveries.
SEA has a team environment of multi-disciplined specialists and engineers who work together to achieve programme results and customer deliverables in a timely and accurate manner.
The role will be diverse working across many exciting projects to provide:
- Inspection of sub-contracted PECs, harnesses, electrical cabinets and electrical sub-assemblies
- Inspecting internally manufactured assemblies
- Checking against wiring diagrams, cable schedules, drawings and parts lists
- Writing Defect Reports, raising AX Cases and providing electrical inputs into FAIR reports
- Experience in all the above listed inspection areas
- Knowledge of inspecting termination, crimping and soldering
- Must have worked to ISO 9001:2000 standards
- An HNC or equivalent experience in an Electrical or Electronic discipline is ideal
INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE?
Please send your CV and covering letter to: