- Department: Software Solutions & Products
- Job Location: Bristol
- Reports to: Service Delivery Manager
- Type: Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join our busy customer-oriented Support and Installation Team within SEA.
At SEA, our customers are our priority and it will be your role to understand their solutions and how our products work in their environments.
The main tasks within the remit of this role are:-
- Professional installation of new systems
- Incident rectification of existing systems
- Preventative Maintenance of existing systems
Your role will be exciting, challenging and varied; our in house Service Desk diagnoses and resolves 1st/2nd line incidents; however for incidents which cannot be resolved by the Service Desk, you will be dispatched to the customer’s site to diagnose and resolve the incident.
The majority of our customers are Local Authorities and their products are ANPR technology based Enforcement Systems located on columns beside the highway or vehicle based.
Due to the nature of the solutions provided by SEA, most of the work is completed at height and with electricity.
The role is Field-based with our North Bristol office being your “base”; a company van; tools; product training and PPE are provided.
This role is 37.5 Hours and we do operate core hours. However due to the nature of this role we do require a flexible attitude to work. Occasional weekend and night work is part of this role for which you will be recompensed alongside your competitive salary.
Our ideal candidate will have relatable experience with a reputation for taking pride in their work and retaining ownership in difficult situations.
If you believe you have the skills we are looking and would like to apply or for further information please get in touch.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong customer facing and communication skills both written and verbal.
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a relevant role.
- Strong interpersonal skills - a good team player but equally capable of working on their own for long periods.
- Must be able to work under pressure and have a flexible working attitude.
- Must be conscientious; sense of pride in the finished solution with strong attention to detail.
- Full (preferably clean) driving license is essential.
- Knowledge/Experience of CCTV and/or ANPR .
- Knowledge of local authorities/ Government organisations.
- Auto Electrical knowledge/experience
- Experience and qualified in working with electricity
Interested in this role?
Please send you CV and covering letter to: