- Department: Complex Systems
- Job Location: Bristol
- Reports to: Service Delivery Manager
- Type: Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join our busy customer-oriented Support and Installation Team within SEA.
As one of our key Field Service Engineers, your main responsibilities will be to provide service, maintenance and repair for a range of SEA products on customer sites. The equipment will be mainly centred around traffic enforcement, including Civil enforcement ANPR camera systems (eg. Bus lane) and some vehicle installations/maintenance.
Due to the nature of the solutions provided by SEA, most of the work is completed at height and with electricity.
The role is Field-based with our North Bristol office being your “base”; a company van, tools, product training and PPE are provided.
This role is 37.5 Hours and we operate core hours. However due to the nature of the role we do require a flexible attitude to work. Occasional weekend and night work is part of this role for which you will be recompensed alongside your competitive salary.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong customer facing and communication skills both written and verbal
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a relevant role
- Strong interpersonal skills - a good team player but equally capable of working on their own for long periods
- Must be able to work under pressure and have a flexible working attitude
- Must be conscientious; sense of pride in the finished solution with strong attention to detail
- Full (preferably clean) driving license is essential
- Knowledge/Experience of CCTV and/or ANPR
- Knowledge of local authorities/ Government organisations
- Auto Electrical knowledge/experience
- Experience of working at height and with electricity (DNO), electrician certification would be a distinct advantage
- City and Guilds electrical qualification would be an advantage
- Experience and or qualification of traffic management and associated activity