- Department: Software Solutions & Products
- Job Location: Bristol
- Reports to: Complex Systems Divisional Director
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic Manager for our Transport Capability within the Complex Systems Division in Bristol. This opportunity is to lead the Transport Sector and take a key role in the growth of the division. To be successful in this role you will have a background in defining strategy, capturing new business and leading growth.
- Be able to define the Transport Strategic Plan and to evidence experience of effective implementation driving business growth.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to evidence customer relationships which you have established and maintained across all areas of responsibility.
- Have responsibility for defining the PV investment requirements for your sector and producing required business cases so to develop our product range to capture new market areas.
- Be driven by team success, you will be targeted on revenue, margin and on-time delivery for projects within your sector and will need to work closely with your team to achieve this.
- You will also develop and manage excellent customer relationships, leading to additional work along with maintaining repeat business.
This senior management role forms part of the Divisional leadership team. You will need to work collaboratively with your colleagues to achieve the best overall result for your Portfolio, the Division and the Company as a whole.
Excellent customer relationship management, team leadership and financial management are essential.
In addition, ideally you will:
- Have a proven track record of business growth for the UK and Export markets
- Be a strategic thinker
- Have a background in portfolio and business area management in a software development organisation.
Delivery of enterprise level software to MOD, public sector or government organisations would be a significant benefit.