- Department: Software Solutions & Products
- Job Location: Bristol
- Reports to: Service Delivery Manager
- Type: Permanent
At SEA, our customers are our priority and it will be your role to understand their solutions and how our products work in their environments.
The main tasks within the remit of this role are:-
- Professional installation and configuration of new systems; working on client (and 3rd party hosting) sites to install software and configure the Systems to work with the Hardware
- Performing training sessions with customers whilst also transferring knowledge to clients and more junior members of staff. (Including the creation and updating of training documents)
- Supporting the client technically throughout the Go-Live phase and ensure a smooth transition to the SEA technical support team
Your role will be exciting, challenging and varied; the majority of our customers are Local Authorities and their products are ANPR technology based Enforcement Systems located on columns beside the highway or vehicle based.
Regular travel to client sites throughout the UK will be required. This role is 37.5 hours per week and whilst we operate core hours due to the nature of this role you must have a flexible attitude to work.
During the first 4 to 6 months you will be developing a solid technical understanding of our solutions as well as learning how our products are used. Once training is complete, it is expected up to 40% of your time will be spent at client sites.
Ideally you will have relatable experience with a reputation for taking pride in your work and retaining ownership in difficult situations.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong customer facing and communication skills both written and verbal
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a relevant role
- Strong interpersonal skills - a good team player but equally capable of working on their own for long periods
- Must be able to work under pressure and have a flexible working attitude
- Must be conscientious; sense of pride in the finished solution with strong attention to detail
- Full (preferably clean) driving license is essential
- Knowledge/Experience of CCTV and/or ANPR
- Knowledge of local authorities/ Government organisations
- Auto Electrical knowledge/experience
- Experience and qualified in working with electricity
Interested in this role?
Please send your CV and covering letter to: