- Department: Products & Technical
- Job Location:
- Reports to: Products & Technical Director
- Type: Permanent
We're looking for an experienced IT Manager to lead a small team maintaining network service delivery to 300 users across 4 sites.
The role can be based at any of SEA’s Southern sites (Barnstaple, Beckington, Bristol) but will require frequent (weekly) travel to all of them.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide, in line with the business plan, the necessary IT infrastructure and support services ensuring the business operates effectively and efficiently and is compliant with prescribed corporate and government security requirements and governance frameworks.
As IT Manager you will be the champion of the IT organisation and IT roadmap; raising it to the strategic level within the business. You will also be responsible for the oversight and leadership of the IT team that has responsibility for IT and telecoms infrastructure and information systems across all SEA sites.
The IT team provides 2nd and 3rd line support with the 1st line being provided by the Bristol-based Service Desk. As well as being the senior leader within IT, you will also provide “hands-on” IT support as part of the IT Team.
As IT Manager you will also be the company ITSO (IT Security Officer) and therefore will need to be eligible for a UK Security clearance at least to Security Check level and possibly DV.
- Management of an IT Team including task allocation, staff development and annual appraisals
- Management of service delivery of distributed IT network across different geographical locations using Microsoft technologies
- Planning of IT infrastructure and management of their delivery to time and budget
- Ability to communicate all levels within the company
- A valid current Passport or be eligible for one
- Be able to drive and have a current driving licence
- Operation as the company IT Security Office (ITSO) as defined by NCSC (formerly CESG)
- Experience of gaining either defence or financial accreditation for IT system