- Department: Software Solutions & Products
- Job Location:
- Reports to: IT Manager
- Type: Permanent
Do you have a proven track record of providing high quality service and technical support to a variety of users in a high pressure environment?
In this technical role, you will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the IT estate and its users.
As IT Systems Administrator you will be responsible for providing 2nd line support to the IT and telecoms infrastructure, applications, and information systems. You will assist the IT Manager and other IT staff in the provision of support and be the face of IT support within the business. This role will also provide assistance and guidance to the Service Desk. Tasks will include:
- Administration and troubleshooting of staff-facing IT services
- Maintenance of the IT estate and associated tools
- Operational monitoring of the IT estate
- Following existing and developing new IT processes
This role can be based in either Barnstaple, Beckington or Bristol with travel to other sites when required.
- System administration and trouble-shooting within a Microsoft Active Directory environment
- Proven track record of delivering effective 2nd line user support by phone, remote access and in person
- Application of UK MOD Defence Cyber Protection Partnership and/or ISO27001 policies
- Windows 10 deployment and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Knowledge of ITIL processes