- Department: Marketing
- Job Location:
- Reports to: Director
- Type: Maternity Cover
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to lead our marketing team for what will be an exciting year for the organisation. Alongside numerous external marketing campaigns, we are looking to improve employee engagement through enhanced internal marketing; the internal communications initiative and company intranet will require marketing support.
This role requires an experienced marketer, with previous line management experience who is commercially driven and is confident in dealing with stakeholders at various levels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, managing and executing marketing strategies
- Planning, managing and running corporate events/exhibitions
- Creating and managing public relations
- Generating content and managing corporate websites
- Maintaining and enhancing the corporate image
- Managing and developing a Design & Marketing Coordinator
The role can be based in either Beckington, near Frome or Bristol and will involve travel to Barnstaple and Aberdeen when required.
You must have a proven marketing background. Your experience will include events management, staff supervision, budget management and liaising with external agencies.
You will have a flair for clear and effective communication, be creative in your approach to communicating and have a passion for working as part of and guiding an energetic team.