- Department: Finance
- Job Location: Barnstaple
- Reports to: Head of Business Control
- Type: Permanent
Do you have experience of project accounting and reporting? How about sound Excel skills and experience of working with both MS Office and an ERP system?
If you answered yes, this Project Controller position could be the perfect role for you. You will provide project control for a significant portfolio of commercial projects, providing financial reporting / forecasting and analysis to the Integrated Electronic Systems and Subsea Divisions.
Reporting the the Head of Business Control your role will include:
- Budget and financial forecast preparation, including project resourcing and costing predictions, WIP and invoicing forecasts
- Playing a key role in monthly project review cycle
- Project accounting system administration (currently AX Dynamics but planned implementation of Access Supply Chain during 2019), including all Projects and Enquiries)
- Train / Mentor Project Managers within the Division
- Assist other project controllers across the company as required
- Have excellent organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines with minimum direct supervision
- Be a strong team player
- Have an aptitude for systems; investigation, implementation and control