- Department: Production
- Job Location: Barnstaple
- Reports to: Production Department Supervisor
- Type: Permanent
We require a Semi-Skilled Production Technician to provide bench assembly support functions to our Production and Engineering operations in the assembly and test of Array products.
As Semi-Skilled Production Technician you will be required to provide electro/mechanical bench assembly support for Project and Engineering operations. You will need to be able to produce a high standard of work from technical drawings and build documentation.
There may be a requirement for you to provide support to the in-service support engineers so the ability to travel both within the UK and globally would be an advantage
- 3+ years’ experience in an electro/mechanical assembly environment
- Ability to read and understand an engineering drawings
- Excellent practical assembly skills, being able to produce both mechanical and electrical equipment
- A strong team player also able to work in isolation if required
- Ability to use a soldering iron to a reasonable standard
- Previous experience of assembly of array products
- An understanding of electrical test equipment
- Understanding of Microsoft based programmes would be an advantage