- Department: Group
- Job Location: Bristol
- Reports to: Client Service Delivery Manager
- Type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join our busy customer oriented Client Services Team within SEA.
The successful candidate will oversee and motivate a team of multi-disciplined Service Desk Analysts and Field Service Engineers to achieve customer deliverables in a timely and accurate manner, whilst contributing to the overall strategic development of Client Services.
At SEA, our customers are our number one priority and it will be your role to ensure the support they receive is second to none!
The main tasks within the remit of this role are:
- People management of Field Service Engineers and Service Desk Analysts
- Regular Service Review Meetings with key customers
- Working with Project Managers to co-ordinate resources
- Coaching and developing the team to develop their careers
Your role will be exciting, challenging and varied; the majority of our customers are Local Authorities and their products are ANPR technology based Enforcement Systems, located on columns beside the highway, or vehicle based.
The role is based at our North Bristol office, 37.5 Hours per week and we do operate core hours. However due to the nature of this role we do require a flexible attitude to work.
Our ideal candidate will have significant experience with a reputation for taking pride in their work and retaining ownership in difficult situations.
If you believe you have the skills and experience we are looking and would like to apply or for further information please get in touch.
- At least 3, preferably over 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Service Delivery Management in a technical environment
- Previous experience of the transport technology industry is desirable, though not essential.
- Experience of customer on boarding and operations design
- Experience of implementing and reporting KPI’s to customers
- Experience of continual service improvement in a customer management business