- Department: Complex Systems
- Job Location: Bristol
- Reports to: Transport Product Delivery Programme/Portfolio Manager
- Type: Permanent
SEA has a vacancy for a Project Manager within our Complex Systems Division, to support the delivery of Transport Products, mainly for enforcement applications. The role will involve working with the project delivery team in our Bristol office and engaging with colleagues at other SEA locations along with customers both in the UK and potentially overseas.
The role will be to:
- Manage Transport Delivery projects and bids, taking responsibility for the timely delivery of outputs within defined budgets and timescales
- Assisting Programme/Portfolio Managers with the management of projects and bids, to include:
- Producing cost estimates and bid documents, planning
- Progress monitoring and reporting and compiling project metrics
- Financial management and reporting
- Risk and opportunity management
- Customer Furnished Equipment/Information and dependency management
- Project Risk capture, resolution planning and management
- Project delivery interaction at programme level to ensure efficient and effective delivery and ongoing best practice using programme delivery dashboard/matrix.
- Liaise with external parties including customers, subcontractors and suppliers
- Work individually and within a team environment of multi-disciplined specialists and engineering disciplines to achieve programme results and customer deliverables in a timely and accurate manner
Ideally experience of working in a project management role in a transport solutions company and/or technical/engineering solutions environment.
Essential skills required:
- Awareness of the various stages of the project lifecycle
- Competent user of Microsoft Office packages
- Good communication skills
- Ability to keep track of project progress
- Awareness of transport enforcement and solutions market demands and technology