Our In Line Splice Assemblies are rugged, simple, reliable and rapidly installed.
The Subsea In Line Splice Assemblies have been developed from our capability in the design and manufacture of pressure vessels, housings and cable connection techniques for use in rugged subsea environments.
The In Line Splice Assemblies come in a variety of configurations to suit different applications and cable types. It can be used to connect electrical and fibre optic cables, and has integral mechanical strain relief and pressure compensation. The design can readily be modified to accommodate your own cable repair and splicing requirements.
SEA provides a complete project service including engineering, test and installation procedures, manufacture, training, and offshore technician support. We take your requirement and deliver a complete engineered solution.
SEA provides this equipment with competent offshore personnel to carry out the work but please note that whilst the copper assembly includes suitable compression ferrules, the fibre optic assembly does not include fibre optic fusion splicing equipment.
- Can be used for copper, fibre or hybrid cable splicing
- Suitable for long term subsea use
- Assembly kit comprises all fillers, chemicals, and primers
- Various mechanical strain relief options available dependent on cable construction and specification.
- Manufactured in 316L stainless steel for the excellent corrosion resistance properties it offers but other materials are available
- Depth rated to 3,000m
Datasheets and Specifications
Get in touch with our Subsea Engineering division for more information about these products
Tel: +44 1224 773 435