A user-configurable thin line array providing directional sensing capabilities.
NarcineArray™ is a product family of thin line miniaturised acoustic arrays suitable for low speed towed or static applications. SEA have made use of their knowledge and experience of larger diameter arrays to develop this highly adaptable product that provides impressive performance with reduced power consumption, weight, drag and cost when compared with traditional line and towed arrays.
- Manned & unmanned vessels (surface and underwater)
- Harbour surveillance and protection
- Suspended/vertical array
- Marine mammal monitoring
- Environmental monitoring and vessel noise characterisation
- Asset monitoring and protection
- Condition monitoring
- High-sensitivity wideband hydrophone
- Integrated low-noise pre-amplifier
- Low Power
- Configured to customer requirement
- Each μNAS provides bearing, temperature, pitch and depth
- Easy digital configuration, allows up to 8 μNAS to be installed providing more accurate metadata.
- Miniature data acquisition system embedded in the connector
- Integrated into a range of sensor systems
- Digitises up to 32 acoustic channels and 8 non-acoustic channels on a single Ethernet data interface.
- Wide input voltage and low power consumption.
Get in touch with our Maritime division for more information about this product
Tel: +44 1373 852 000