SEA Named as a Crown Commercial Services TTAS Supplier
24 Jan 2022
SEA has been named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) Transport Technology and Associated Services (TTAS) framework. This will allow local authorities to easily access our range of intelligent ROADflow traffic enforcement solutions to improve road safety and positively change driver behaviour.
The TTAS framework provides central government, UK wider public sector and UK public sector organisations with transport-related technology. Enabling access to a wide range of technology including intelligent transport systems and sustainable transport solutions, the framework hosts suppliers that are up to date with the Government’s latest carbon net zero and clean air zone requirements.
SEA has been named as a supplier on each lot it applied for, including:
- Lot 1 - Transport Professional Services
- Lot 2 - Transport and Pedestrian Control
- Lot 4 - Transport Data Services
- Lot 7 - Catalogue
This will ensure that public sector customers have direct access to SEA’s ROADflow technology, including its Fusion, Attended and Vision solutions. Each system is tailored to meet specific needs of local authorities:
- ROADflow Fusion is a smart enforcement solution for traffic enforcement including banned manoeuvres, bus lanes and clean air zones,
- ROADflow Attended provides an all-in-one system for remotely operated traffic enforcement and is able to capture contraventions from CCTV,
- ROADflow Vision is a vehicle-based mobile system, available in both attended and unattended formats, which is designed for use in urban environments to capture contraventions in residential areas, particularly permit parking and school keep clear zones.
Alastair Cobb, Head of Transport Business at SEA, said: “We are delighted that our public sector customers can obtain our leading transport enforcement solutions directly through the TTAS framework ahead of the upcoming changes to Moving Traffic Contravention regulations. Supporting our customers improve road safety, reduce congestion, and take positive steps toward their sustainability targets, SEA’s ROADflow technology provides a flexible range of intelligent enforcement solutions for clean air zones, moving traffic contraventions and parking restrictions.
“Being named as a supplier for TTAS is a testament to our ability to provide robust and reliable transport solutions, incorporating the latest ANPR technology, and expertise to local authorities across the UK.”
The CCS supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2019/20, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits worth over £1bn – supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
For more information on our ROADflow technology visit: https://www.sea.co.uk/transport/products/