SEA supplies a range of Maritime Combat System equipment and associated through-life support. Our equipment expertise includes communications, launchers and sensor systems plus the network infrastructure required to support the combat system.Find out more
Our catalogue of products, categorised by division.
- Krait Defence System A complete ASW solution for smaller vessels.
- KraitArray A user-configurable thin line array providing directional sensing capabilities.
- Torpedo Launcher Systems Providing rapid launch of a range of weapon types, available in multiple launcher configurations to suit differing platforms.
- MdN4G 4G Cellular Communications "network in a box".
SEA develops simulation-based training solutions for the UK and international customers, offering the full training life-cycle capability Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation.Find out more
- Common Simulation Framework Common Simulation Framework for the UK Ministry of Defence.
- Deck Operation Officer Trainer A product that provides a virtual environment to fully immerse students in experiences, responsibilities and activities associated with becoming a fully functional Deck Operations Officer.
- Equipment Emulation Trainer A training system that comprises; a virtual environment and a range of simulated equipment, the equipment can be a single line replaceable unit on a workbench or as part of a larger 'complete' system that an operator or maintainer has interaction with.
- Helicopter Controller Trainer A product that provides a virtual environment to fully immerse students in experiences, responsibilities and activities associated with becoming a fully functional aircraft marshaller.
- Aircraft Marshalling Trainer A product that provides a virtual environment to fully immerse students in experiences, responsibilities and activities associated with becoming a fully functional aircraft marshaller.
SEA provides proactive, responsive and cost-effective solutions for design, engineering, operational support and maintenance of subsea equipment, primarily related to the subsea production control market.Find out more
- Legacy Locker A portal for refurbished subsea Legacy equipment.
- Subsea Control Systems Extending the field-life of marginal developments.
- Subsea Distribution & Accumulation Assemblies Modular Subsea Distribution Solutions.
- Subsea Connectivity Systems The Offshore Industry brings challenges in getting power and control information from energy conversion devices to shore.
SEA is a supplier of high-integrity software and systems development for complex engineering environments. Our systems and products support transport organisations across the UK such as Transport for London (TfL), Network Rail and over fifty councils across the UK.Find out more
- ROADflow Vision & Vision+ ROADflow Vision and Vision+ is a patrolling enforcement vehicle that can cover a large geographical area and has two powerful operating modes - attended and unattended.
- ROADflow Motion ROADflow Motion is the next generation of unattended enforcement for difficult, complex enforcement scenarios.
- ROADflow Flexi ROADflow Flexi is a rapidly redeployable ANPR/ALPR camera system for enforcing restricted routes such as bus lanes and bus gates.
- ROADflow Replay ROADflow Replay is a rapid incident review software solution
- ROADflow Signal & Signal Metro ROADflow Signal & Signal Metro are designed to enhance public safety at railway level crossings.