SEA supplies a range of Maritime Combat System equipment and associated through-life support. Our equipment expertise includes communications, launchers and sensor systems plus the network infrastructure required to support the combat system.Find out more
Our catalogue of products, categorised by division.
- Krait Defence System A complete ASW solution for smaller vessels.
- KraitArray A user-configurable thin line array providing directional sensing capabilities.
- Torpedo Launcher Systems Providing rapid launch of a range of weapon types, available in multiple launcher configurations to suit differing platforms.
SEA develops simulation-based training solutions for the UK and international customers, offering the full training life-cycle capability Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation.Find out more
- Common Simulation Framework Common Simulation Framework for the UK Ministry of Defence.
- Deck Operation Officer Trainer A product that provides a virtual environment to fully immerse students in experiences, responsibilities and activities associated with becoming a fully functional Deck Operations Officer.
- Equipment Emulation Trainer A training system that comprises; a virtual environment and a range of simulated equipment, the equipment can be a single line replaceable unit on a workbench or as part of a larger 'complete' system that an operator or maintainer has interaction with.
- Helicopter Controller Trainer A product that provides a virtual environment to fully immerse students in experiences, responsibilities and activities associated with becoming a fully functional aircraft marshaller.
- Aircraft Marshalling Trainer A product that provides a virtual environment to fully immerse students in experiences, responsibilities and activities associated with becoming a fully functional aircraft marshaller.
SEA is a supplier of high-integrity software and systems development for complex engineering environments. Our systems and products support transport organisations across the UK such as Transport for London (TfL), Network Rail and over fifty councils across the UK.Find out more
- ROADflow Attended The low-cost, highly adaptable solution to enforce various traffic contraventions. Capture contraventions from CCTV streams and review contraventions in one smart solution.
- ROADflow Fusion ROADflow Fusion is a smarter enforcement solution for all types of traffic enforcement including; prohibited use of a bus lane, banned manoeuvres (e.g. no left/right turn, no U-turn, weight restriction); entering and stopping in a box junction and Clean Air Zones (CAZ).
- ROADflow Vision 20|20 ROADflow Vision 20|20 identifies vehicles committing a probable offence by collecting position and video.
- ROADflow Hosted Our hosted enforcement software forms an integral part of ROADflow systems.
- ROADflow Replay A certified, rapid incident review software solution that is fully integrated with all ROADflow systems. ROADflow Replay efficiently manages workflow through various methods of Evidence Pack allocation, by importing Evidence Packs from the camera units.
- ROADflow Rail Enforcement The Red Light Safety Enforcement (RLSE) system that enhances public safety at railway level crossings. RLSE is a Home Office Type Approved (HOTA) traffic enforcement system designed to enhance public safety at railway level crossings through strict photo enforcement. Installation is non-intrusive, requiring no inductive loops or other connections to crossing equipment, ensuring existing trackside safety certifications are maintained.