The use of Virtual Reality to interface with synthetic environments for enhanced immersion with procedural training is providing increasing benefits in the effectiveness of training activities and closing the gap between virtual and live training.
This is due to the huge improvements in the capability and cost effectiveness of VR technology emerging from the gaming industry in recent years.
SEA's Procedural Training Engine provides a control interface to the latest Virtual Reality (VR) technology hardware. By utilising open standards and technologies and developing them to integrate seamlessly, we deliver the end-user a totally immersive training system.
A student can physically walk around a platform that does not yet exist In addition, they can gain better situational awareness of the desired environment they will be deployed to, in a safe and progressive manner.
- High Fidelity Synthetic Environment
- Compatible with
- HTC Vive
- Oculus Rift.
- High fidelity interactive content with motion control
- Intuitive control system
The SEA Procedural Training Engine provides interfaces to the latest VR hardware. With continual in house development, we are able to stay at the leading edge of current technological capabilities
This delivers proven benefits:
- Full student immersion in current synthetic training
- Additional platform familiarisation training
- Emergency scenarios with a first person physical interface
- High reliability
- Low cost of ownership (no third party engine license cost)