SEA provides Human Factors and Ergonomics services in defence and commercial sectors. We enhance the integration between people, processes and technology, and provide support and insights to enhance organisational capabilities.
We are specialists in human performance, decision-making, organisational performance and safety in operational settings. Investing in Human Factors delivers safety, quality, efficiency and operational performance.
We have provided trusted Human Factors assessment, guidance, assurance, design support and human sciences research for over 15 years. We are a partner in long-term defence programmes and provide support on individual projects.
Unique Systems Integration Capability
Integrating our Human Factors and systems engineering capability makes us a unique partner for research, technology development and systems integration over the entire lifecycle.
- Dismounted Soldier systems (DSS)
- Military vehicle design and operation
- Naval ship and submarine design
- Aircraft design and operation from land and maritime platforms
- Defence Human Capability Science and Technology Centre (DHCSTC) research
- Oil & Gas - Control Room Design
- Factory equipment operation and maintenance
- Occupational Health, manual handling, display screen equipment and postural assessments