A highly survivable Subsea enclosure.
The Subsea Penetrator Manifold is suitable for use as a junction box, electrical termination/distribution module or secure housing for electrical components.
The Subsea Penetrator Manifold provides a maintenance-free and secure subsea enclosure utilising SEA’s extensive capability in high integrity vessel design and manufacture. The Subsea Penetrator Manifold can be used in numerous applications and has a wide range of interfacing options. These include subsea connectors or an over moulded stainless steel penetrator, providing a versatile interfacing solution for multiple subsea connection points.
- Oil or gel filled housing
- Polyurethane mould penetrator using proven technology
- Constructed in alloy or 316L stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance
- Qualification tested to depth of 300m
- Internal splicing using proven polyurethane moulding technique
- Multiple connection ports (dependent on size of housing)
- Multiple connection types (subsea connectors, moulded penetrator, etc.)
Get in touch with our Subsea Engineering division for more information about this product
Tel: +44 1224 773 435