SEA has developed a new low cost and short lead-time Subsea Control Module to extend the life of marginal developments and late-life fields in the oil and gas sector.
The Subsea Control Module is designed to bring a new dimension to combatting obsolescence as pressure mounts to extract more life from existing equipment, particularly in the reducing North Sea sector.
Further benefits of the SEA system include a high level of configurability while maintaining reduced complexity by using commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware where available. Recent work in decommissioning has also highlighted a need for pre-abandonment monitoring systems.
Inputs to SCM:
- Dual Redundant (2x) HP Supply to 690 Bar
- Dual Redundant (2x) LP Supply to 345 Bar
- Dual Redundant (2x) Combined Power & Signal Inputs
SCM Output Functions:
- 1 or more 690 Bar HP SCSSV Function
- Up to 23 207-345 Bar LP Functions
External Monitoring Functions:
Standard connection interface is Siemens T8346 interface port suitable for 4 or 7-way Digitron connectors. Electrical connection interfaces can be specified to clients requirements.
- 4-20mA Subsea Sensors for production system Temperature monitoring
- 4-20mA Subsea Sensors for production system Pressure monitoring
- 4-20mA Subsea Sensors for Choke Position Indicators
- 1-4 Serial links for monitoring of 3rd party devices i.e. DHPT, Sand detectors, MPFM
SCM Monitoring Functions:
- 24 DCV Pressure Transducers for inferred actuator position on each DCV output
- 4 Supply Transducers for hydraulic supply indication
Get in touch with our Subsea Engineering division for more information about this product
Tel: +44 1224 773 435