Our versatile and robust Transformer design for use in rugged subsea environments.
SEA supplies a variety of Subsea Transformer options to cater for the various voltage and signal ratios currently installed. It meets a real and ongoing need to replace the non-contact subsea inductive couplers that are still installed and widely used in the North Sea and elsewhere.
SEA provides a complete project service including engineering, test and installation procedures, manufacture, and offshore support. We can take your requirement and deliver a complete engineered solution.
- Variety of transformer options to meet your signal or power requirements
- 100% electrically compatible with inductive couplers
- SEA can manage the complete transition from coupler to transformer: project management, manufacture, offshore technical support
- Oil-filled pressure balanced exterior housing. Single atmosphere dry interior housing.
- High integrity polyethylene injection moulding
- Tronic diver mate connectors for ease of installation
- Uses proven "commercial off the shelf" components throughout
- Constructed in 316L stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance and longevity
- Depth rated to 300m
Datasheets and Specifications
Get in touch with our Subsea Engineering division for more information about these products
Tel: +44 1224 773 435