Delivering dedicated and high quality customer service
SEA delivers a high level of technical support utilising an experienced and friendly team of dedicated Service Desk Analysts, Field Service Engineers and Product Implementation Specialists providing first-class customer support.
In addition, SEA implementation specialists use their extensive knowledge and experience to provide training and user guides on products and services. This is delivered using a combination of presentation and interactive learning, allowing users to feel fully confident when using the product.
- Central Service Delivery team who provide customer support from 7 am – 7 pm
- Online incident management system
- Dedicated team of Support Engineers
- Experience of delivering 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support to a range of products and services
The SEA Service Delivery Team is a central service that can respond, resolve, monitor and allocate all incidents and service requests as they occur.
The online Service Delivery portal is easily accessible by all customers and allows customers to request assistance, provide updates and further information whilst monitoring all Service Requests/Incidents both outstanding and resolved.
In addition to the online Service Delivery portal, SEA has a Service Delivery team with a dedicated support telephone number and email address for assistance with service requests.
- Single point of contact for all support needs
- Traceability of Service Requests and Incident Reports from generation through to resolution
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Enforcement Solutions Support
The SEA Service Delivery Team are skilled, security-cleared staff that support all elements of enforcement solutions at a variety of site types and environments.
The SEA Support Engineers are a multidisciplinary team using years of experience and knowledge to maintain systems and diagnose reported issues. This includes developing bespoke software or databases to run additional services or resolve incidents across a range of products.
Support Engineers are experienced in:
- Hardware Assembly & Testing
- Fault finding/Incident Resolution
- Preventative Maintenance
- Software Installation & Maintenance