SEA deliver a high level of holistic support utilising an experienced and friendly team of service desk engineers to provide hardware, software and first-class customer support.
SEA’s support processes are well established and can be easily applied to support needs across a series of products.
The service desk team and support engineers are involved from the initial stages of product interest through to installation and support. This enables there to be a consistency of service from implementation to business as usual, configuration management and an excellent knowledge base should any issues arise. In addition, SEA support engineers use their extensive knowledge and experience to provide training and user guides on products and services. This is delivered using a combination of presentation and interactive learning, allowing users to feel fully confident when using the product.
SEA Service Desk
The SEA Service Desk is a tool managed by a central service desk team who can respond, monitor and allocate support
resource to resolve incidents and problems as they occur. The SEA Service desk is easily accessible by all customers who
require accounts and allows customers to generate tickets, provide updates and further information whilst monitoring all tickets both outstanding and resolved.
In addition to the SEA Service Desk, SEA has a dedicated support telephone number and email address, which provides an all-inclusive ability to contact the SEA Service Desk team as required.
- Single point of contact for all support needs
- Traceability of support tickets from ticket generation through to ticket resolution
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Service desk coverage from 7am – 7pm Monday to Friday
Hardware and Software Support
SEA support engineers are skilled, security cleared staff that support both hardware and software elements of products,
working at a variety of site types and environments.
The SEA hardware support engineers apply a plethora of experience and knowledge in all activities and are experienced in:
- Hardware assembly
- Hardware testing
- Fault finding
- Preventative Maintenance
The SEA software support engineers use years of experience and knowledge to maintain the software element of systems and
diagnose reported issues. This includes developing bespoke software or databases to run additional services or resolve issues.
- Software installation
- Fault Finding
- Software maintenance
- Configuration management
SEA support engineers provide training to end users as part of the complete installation process to ensure a smooth transition when products go live.
SEA has developed a number of adaptable training courses for their product range that can be delivered to several different audiences. This compliments the ability to deploy SEA’s range of products in a variety of diverse environments. SEA also devise and supply bespoke training courses depending on the requirements of the customer.
- Experienced and knowledgeable engineers, who have been involved in the whole process, deliver the training
- Training delivered using both presentations and interactive learning to enable customers to feel fully confident when
using the product
- Full set of user manuals and guides
The Support and Services Portfolio deliver a number of products and associated support across a range of industries
- Digital Traffic Enforcement System (DTES) – developed for and supported by SEA for TfL
- ROADflow – system developed and supported by SEA to provide civil enforcement of bus lanes and parking
- Redlight – developed and supported by SEA to enforce level crossings for Network Rail
- DECKsim – simulation system developed and supported by SEA for the Royal Navy, Norwegian Navy and Australian Navy
- Griffin database – developed and supported by SEA to provide combat systems interface and link documentation for the Ministry of Defence
- Knowledgeable across a number of different fields with the ability to share best practices and get value for money
- Range of products includes hardware and/or software which is highly reliable and can be customised to suit different customer environments