We employ high-calibre staff and place our emphasis on quality of service, innovation, flexibility and a creative approach to problem solving. See below for details of current vacancies.
- Work at SEA As leaders in our sector, we're always looking for talented, flexible and creative people to join our successful team.
- Consultants SEA provides high-quality specialist Technical Advice & Support (TAS) to customers within the capability, acquisition and support areas of Defence, both in the UK and for NATO.
- Graduate Scheme SEA has an exciting opportunity for you to make your mark within a highly diverse organisation.
- Benefits At SEA we put people at the heart of our business. Every member of our team is important to us and our business is structured to offer generous rewards as well as excellent career and training opportunities.
- Locations SEA has offices in locations across the South West and Aberdeen. Find out what it’s like to live and work in each and the benefits the areas have to offer.
- My Career at SEA We are committed to our people. We ensure they are supported and are given the tools they need to develop their careers and be effective in their roles.