Deck Operation Officer Trainer
A product that provides a virtual environment to fully immerse students in experiences, responsibilities and activities associated with becoming a fully functional Deck Operations Officer.
It is fully configurable with specific aircraft (fixed and rotary wing), specific platforms or locations and is delivered as fixed classroom or a portable solution.
- Deployable as a fixed solution (Classroom installation) or as a man-portable solution
- Fully adaptable to specific customer requirements and training requirements
- Low through life cost of ownership (COTS replacement spares)
- Customisable support packages to suit your needs
- Live flying hours are dramatically decreased for a student to reach full Flight Deck Office competency
- Procedures that are otherwise untrainable (Fires/Emergencies/Spillages etc) are not only repeatable but can be trained in a safe and controlled manor.
- The system can be configured to cope with all levels of ability (i.e. repeatability) and supported by a full student debrief facility
- Environmental conditions that cannot be ‘requested’ i.e. wet weather training, or low visibility etc are available to hand and can be highly configured to suit the need of the training.
- Simplified user controls to minimise instructor workload
- Student debriefing facility
- Uses commercial off-the-shelf hardware technology
- High-fidelity graphics
- Internationally recognised procedures
- Drag and drop training scenario builder
- Uses high quality ‘live’ recorded helicopter, platform and environment sounds
- Customisable viewpoints for instructor visibility of student interactions
- Accessible library of pre-configured training scenarios
- Manual or Auto-pilot aircraft controls , using realistic flight dynamics
- Equipment emulation via touchscreen and tablet screens
- After action playback/debrief toolset
- Full time of day simulation using Gregorian calendar
- Dawn/Day/Dusk/Night time environment lighting
- Hemisphere selection
- Simulated weather system
- Interactive Ship Helicopter Operating Limit display
- Flight Path and Ship Heading Generation toolset
- Operational Radar Screen for planning and training