The ROADflow product suite is designed and proven to offer successful civil traffic enforcement with noticeable operational efficiencies. SEA deliver a suite of enforcement technologies which offers vehicle-based mobile traffic enforcement and re-deployable static traffic enforcement with a fully integrated review facility. ROADflow delivers effective traffic enforcement systems that can be tailored to customer requirements. The systems are fully compliant with Department for Transport (DfT) certification guidelines and incorporate the latest Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) technology.
- Banned Manoeuvres We provide systems which helps to control illegal traffic movements at busy junctions by automatic detection of of manoeuvres such as banned turns, one way streets and U turns. A High Definition ANPR camera monitors a junction for banned manoeuvres only, ignoring all permitted traffic movements. Once detected, a standard ROADflow Evidence Pack is produced which contains pre and post trigger colour context video showing movement of the offending vehicle along with an ANPR image showing its track and direction.
- Yellow Box Junctions Our systems automatically detect different contraventions occurring simultaneously at yellow box junctions. They can detect multiple vehicles blocking the box at the same time and can also detect one vehicle making an illegal turn while another may be blocking the yellow box junction simultaneously.
- School Keep Clear Safety around schools is a high priority for councils across the UK and we have successfully provided solutions to reduce accidents and minimise risk. Our intelligent systems can be deployed as a fixed or attended solution, based on customer requirements.
- Bus Stops & Gates We provide rapidly re-deployable enforcement systems for bus stops, bus gates and permitted access.
- Bus Lanes We provide intelligent systems to enforce bus lane violations, deployed as an unattended or attended system based on customer requirements. The purpose of this solution is to reduce car traffic entering in to or stopping in bus lanes and minimising the risk of accidents.
- Permits, Cashless parking and Parking Enforcement Our systems allow councils to enforce Permits & Cashless Zones outside of the immediate city centres. Our solution enables CEO’s to enforce where it has been previously impractical to do so, reducing the risk of inadvertently issuing penalties to Blue Badge or Temporary Permit holders. Our systems are suitable for multiple permit zones, each with a permitted vehicles list which is regularly updated. Offence images can be captured in all lighting conditions.