Research & Advice
Research Case Studies
- Capability Development - Concepts & Doctrines Experts in both originating Concepts and defining Doctrines for nearly 20 years.
- Capability Development - Equipment Capability Equipment Capability experience in all three domains: land, sea, air.
- Capability Development - Integrated Logistics Support Specialists in the delivery of Integrated Logistics Support for bids, programmes & projects.
- Capability Development - C4ISTAR An extensive associate database and core SMEs has enabled SEA to support C4ISTAR projects.
- Capability Development - Programme & Project Management SEA has a considerable pedigree in Bid and Project Management.
- Capability Development - Training Design, Development & Delivery Training Design, Development & Delivery across defence and commercial sectors.
- Air Systems - Independent Technical Evaluation Air Systems has over ten years experience of providing ITE services to high profile and nationally important UK MOD air projects.
- Air Systems - Integrated Test, Evaluation & Acceptance Providing complete traceability from Single Statement of User Need (SSUN) to Release to Service.
- Air Systems - Certification & Qualification The verification and validation of an air platform design against Civil, UK Defence or US Military Standards design standards is pivotal in the certification and qualification process.
- Air Systems - Airworthiness & Safety Management The Charles Haddon-Cave QC report into the Nimrod (XV230) accident in 2006 created many challenges for the airworthiness and safety management environment.
- Air Systems - Information & Knowledge Management Underpinning all airworthiness and safety management is a large amount of supporting and pertinent data and documentation.
- Air Systems - Logistics Solutions Integrated Optimised Support, Through Life Customer Support & Contractor Logistic Support all to deliver support solutions.