Simulation & Training
Simulation & Training Capabilities
- Physics Based Modelling SEA conducts Physics Based Modelling applications to de-risk complex, expensive or hazardous engineering activities.
- Equipment Emulation SEA provides Equipment Emulation creating a 3D virtual environment with realistic aural and visual cues to support operator and maintainer training for complex systems and equipment.
- Simulation Management Backed up by years of research, SEA can advise on how to optimise the management of your simulation assets.
- Procedural Training Solutions Our Procedural Training Engine provides a high fidelity gaming environment re-purposed to deliver safe, efficient and high fidelity immersive training.
- Virtual Reality Development SEA has developed novel VR applications using the latest COTS headset technology to provide highly portable and flexible training solutions.
- Augmented Reality A research leader for the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory into the use of Augmented Reality technologies.
- Simulation Interoperability SEA understands and has developed interfaces and operational middleware that links diverse and complex synthetic environments, to deliver additional value and affordable benefits by the efficient and seamless integration of existing assets within training and other domains.
- Training Design and Research Through active participation in the Dstl Synthetic Environment Tower (SE Tower) research programme and leadership of the Architectures, Interoperability and Management of Simulations (AIMS) contract, SEA provides an up-to-date and knowledgeable view of current and future training system technologies and delivery mechanisms.