Simulation & Training
Simulation & Training Case Studies
- Air Ambulance Demonstrator SEA has utilised its aviation simulator technology to provide the Midlands Air Ambulance Charity with an interactive helicopter system aimed at bolstering public engagement.
- Sonar 2076 TAHS Operator Maintainer Trainer SEA developed the Towed Array Handling System trainer which is installed at the Astute Training Facility. The trainer adopts the same ‘look and feel’ as the BAE Systems VORTEX training environment.
- Common Simulation Framework (CSF) SEA is under contract to MoD for the delivery of a Common Simulation Framework (CSF) to enhance training in the Land environment.
- NATO Submarine Rescue System (NSRS) Simulation Capability The submarine rescue system community faces unique risk and safety management challenges relating to the performance of safe, timely rescues using vessels of opportunity in a wide range of environmental conditions.
- Simulated Sonar Data for 2054 Inboard Replacement SEA generated simulated acoustic signals and noise for testing the Sonar 2054 Inboard Replacement (S2054IR) system, under contract to Dstl.
- Ship/Air Interface Framework The development of a ground-breaking simulation capability has for the first time allowed the safe operating limits for a helicopter operating from a new ship type to be predicted, years before the ship even sets sail.